Sunday, March 13, 2011

Taking Care of Business in Utah

Ce mai faceti?

After visiting Mr. Mac's, our mission shopping is almost done - right down to white hankies and the "passport bags" needed for riding public transportation.  We also received good news from a friend who shared these statistics:  Americans eat 12 lbs of chocolate per person per year, Romanians eat 23.6 lbs per person per year.  I think we are going to heaven!


Because we will be out of the country for 18 months, we decided to update our will and put our business affairs in the hands of a responsible attorney - someone we could trust.  I think we chose wisely..........


La revedere!



6 comments:

  1. Looks like your attorney missed his true calling as a Yoga Instructor in Space.

    It was great to spend time with you this week. Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dare you photoshop a picture of my dad like that! I'm taking myself out of your will!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, he does look very trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely re-think that one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The thing that I'm thinking is that there was some real live effort put in on that get up. (The black plastic one not the Mr. Mac one.) I will, however, not reveal what I'm thinking about what I'm thinking. Because I miss Black Plastic Pantsuit's Blog and I don't want him to ever question that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad I married into this family!

    ReplyDelete