Saturday, April 30, 2011

Word to the wise.

There will be no picture with this entry.  Just use your imagination.

When you are living in a place (let's just call it the MTC) where most of the inhabitants are male and you decide to get a haircut before you leave for your mission because you don't know how long it will take you to find a hairdresser, you should probably not get your hair cut at a place called a "barbershop" even when the paper you signed up on was pink.  I'm just saying........

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry! ... But so funny! I will include this paragraph in my next email to Elder Christof. He had a haircut there in France that was a bit of a surprise, so I'm sure he will appreciate this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must happen a lot. My MTC companion had a very similar experience!

    ReplyDelete