Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our Last Zone Conference

We are now 35 days from the end of our mission in Romania and we went to our last zone conference.  Zone conferences occur every other transfer (which happen every 6 weeks). We have always enjoyed going even though most of the training is for the young missionaries.
 
President Hill is always inspiring and tells great stories.
 
There is always a special musical number.  This time Elders Myers and Harrison sang a beautiful song in Romanian.
 
Lunch is almost always pizza.  I'm sure the Hills will have had enough pizza to last a lifetime by the end of their three years here.
 
 
Sora Hill is enjoying one of my chocolate chip cookies.  She always has a part in the training at zone conference and I have learned  much from her.
 
Missionaries who are attending their last zone conference before going home are always given an opportunity to bear their testimony.  This is a picture of the two zones just before I gave my testimony.  Looking out at these young missionaries, many of whom we have served with, was very emotional for me.  They are my heroes and I love them.
 
 
The Arad Zone
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment