Monday, December 5, 2011

Idle Hands are the Devil's Workshop, Busy Hands Make Hats!

When I received a set of hat looms and yarn from good friends and family, I decided that I should relearn how to use them so that I could explain the process to our YSAs.  However, once I got started I couldn't quit.  I was hooked (pardon the pun)!  We also found yarn at several places here in Bucharest.  Now, over 50 hats later, it is time to turn the looms over to whom they were originally intended.
Elder Wahlquist was kind enough to model one for me.  I think he looks very spiffy and his ears are warm.  The Humanitarian Aid missionaries have assured us they will be placed on some little cold heads soon.


5 comments:

  1. Spiffy indeed! That picture is priceless !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it! Uncle Brent looks fabulous. A hat loom is exactly what my Kelsey wants for Christmas. I can hardly wait to see the hats that come off of her loom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy is a hoot!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bishop Wahlquist--you look adorable. I am so glad that Diana shared this picture with us. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the best pictures ever! Hilarious. Hope the toe and the ankle feel better soon. That sounds painful.

    ReplyDelete